– Continuation Hailey event. She wants to be your friend, but why not having fun?
– Continuation of Karly and Christy event, the two lesbian cheerleaders.
– You can now have weekend activities. On the second weekend (or the one if you have an old save), you’ll start doing things at home on Saturday and Sunday afternoon. From there, a new icon will appear to let you spend the afternoon doing things. This will increase the immersion, the lore or sometimes a new kinky scene.
This update is not as big as the previous (in fact, no future update will be as big, because it took me six months, and now I have a baby.)
– Continuation of Mimi’s arc. At the end of the previous version, you were starting to get closer to your big cousin, Mimi. Don’t stop right now! You’ll also learn more about her two friends, Axelle and Triss.
– Continuation of Ako’s arc. After all, she’s your best partner. Seduce Lisa and Olivia with her help. In later updates, you’ll have the occasion to include Ako in your existing romances.
– The photo studio is back. If you played the old version, you already know it. It’s not different than before except that there are now animations and new characters will be added as long as you get close to them.
– The cheerleaders. Those sexy bitches… Progress with them and you’ll have two new events available: the first one related to Christy and Karly, the two lesbians. The second one about Iris, who will lead, in the next update, to a new event related to Mayo.
– The baseball scene with Emily, when she’s cheerleading, is back, and with animations.
Just like Iris, Christy and Karly are two cheerleaders, but with a special relationship. This event is pretty close to the old version. You’ll have to get close to them if you want, one day, participate.
Maybe you were disappointed by the new cheerleaders route. Well, that’s true, they are mean girls… But you’ll still have opportunity to get close to them. Let’s start with Iris. She’s hot, she’s mean and she knows it! But grades are not her strength.
Will you be Iris’s bitch or will you enjoy all she can offer?
Here’s a preview of Ako’s arc. You will continue to see Lisa and Olivia but then they will be separated from Ako’s main arc.
This is what I plan for her. The main arc will lead you to know her better. But you’ll have the possibility to engage different stories involving Ako and your other “good” 😉 friends. So, you can decide who you’re ready to share with Ako.
This is it! Finally! I don’t even remember what is sleeping… Who want a free baby? (Haha I’m joking… really?)
For those who didn’t follow, this version is a remaster. Your saves won’t be compatible. Why a remaster? To reduce all the flaws, especially the grinding, and to enhance the story. You have to start from the beginning, but don’t worry, the story is totally different.
What content in this update?
– The events about the family, the school, Alice’s group, the twins’ group and the beginning of the cheerleaders. These events will be the main events that will lead you to know the game and to other side events involving each characters (that you’ll be free to follow or not)
– The side event about Alice: your cousin. You know each other for a long time and living together will make grow something between you two.
– The beginning of the side event about Mimi: your older cousin. She’s… weird but super sexy. Will you convince her to go further?
– The side event about Emily: the cute blondie. Maybe she will be your first girlfriend, if you like cute, shy and blond girls.
– The beginning of the side event about Ako: Alice’s best friend. Previously your enemy, she won’t be anymore (at least for now). Learn to know her, and you won’t be disappointed.
– The side event about the twins. Yes, they’re twins. Pretty much the same but different, in this first part of the event, you will be particularly close to one of them.
– The side event about Lily: the ginger. Unlike Emily, Lily isn’t shy at all. Will you be her booty-call, it’s a topsy-turvy world!
– The home is fully functional, with a lot of secret relative to the stealth skill.
– The school is fully functional too, with the first part of the lesson, but also some activities to know more about everyone. A new class has been added.
What is different from the previous versions?
– Almost all the renders have been improved!
– A lot of new animations.
– The all story had been changed, to be more realistic and to fit with the high school theme. The cheerleaders are no longer that nice, and the jocks are finally here
– The requirement to see some scenes are shown.
– The Replay menu.
– The quest tracker! Oh yeah! No need to go in the menu to know what to do next.
– All the texts have been made to allow future translations.
– Music, that you can disable or enable easily.
– More saves and three autosaves instead of one.
– The invitation menu to easily track who you invited, when and where. And with the requirements to know what to do.
– The grinding has been reduced +++++++:
· All the characters are available to chat at school almost all the time.. Why a remaster? To reduce all the flaws, especially the grinding, and to enhance the story. You have to start from the beginning, but don’t worry, t
· You will do breakfast and dinner only when someone has something to say.
· The same with the bus.
· New icons available to know when an event will occur or if someone wants to talk.
· You can travel to a room directly from the school map.
· New shortcuts to go directly to the lesson or to the cafeteria.
· You can wait on the city map (which is also simplified)
This version contains more than 2500 images, with ¾ new, and 155 animated images.
Then, let’s talk about the school. I showed you the different events involving characters. But to get to these events, you’ll have to spend time at school. In the previous versions, it could be very, very… boring. This is why I worked to reduce all the grinding:
– All the characters are available almost all the time (so no need to wait a specific day if you need to talk to them).
– New shortcuts to go directly to the lesson or the cafeteria.
– New alert icon if someone wants to talk, or if that’s interesting to eat with someone.
– You can go directly to a specific room from the school map.
– And of course the quest tracker, to easily know your objectives without using the menu.
And if you played to the previous version, you know that during the afternoon, you have nothing specific to do. Now, you can join the different classes at pool, gym or baseball. Those events are not required to progress but help you to know more about the lore and the characters, and particularly the relationship between them.